What forms of ID do I need to provide?

You will usually need a Photo ID and proof of address.

Valid ID documents include:

  • Passport
  • National ID card
  • Photo driver's license

Valid proof of address document can be:

  • Utility bills: gas, electric, or landline phone (not mobile phone bills)
  • A bank statement (no credit card bills)
  • A council tax bill, or an HMRC notification
  • Any other government or financial institution-issued document

Your proof of address must be dated within 3 months of your TransferLab account opening.