- Help Centre
- Sending and receiving money with TransferLab
- Issues with money transfers
What is TransferLab?
Sending and receiving money with TransferLab
Your TransferLab account
TransferLab for Business
Referral Program/Invite a Friend
Help and Support
What is a proof of payment?
See our various proof of payment options below.
A proof of payment can be a receipt (either a scanned document, a photo or a PDF) or a screenshot from your online banking platform, clearly showing the following:
- Your details (your name, account number and your bank's name)
- Our details (or our partner bank's details) showing TransferLab and our account number
- Date (when the transfer was initiated)
- Send amount (the amount that you sent to us)
- Currency (the currency in which your money was sent to us)
- Payment reference (the reference you added to your transfer)
We don't always need proof when you make a transfer. If we do, we'll ask you to upload it or email it to us.